Interview with Provocator done by Patrick posted up on 4-14-18
Interview with HellScream all instruments of Provocator done by Patrick
1.Hails HellScream please introduce yourself to the readers?
- Hi, first of all thanx for spreading the satanic propaganda of Provocator. Some of you may remember me as one of the founding members, infernal vox and axe from Bleeding Fist, one the scene since 2004.
2.When did you first become interested in writing and playing music?What was the first instrument you learned to play?
- As I remember the first band I was involved in was with my brother Angelus (guitars) from Bleeding Fist around 1999 – 2000 we played some kind of metal punk at the time.
3.Who would you say are your biggest influences and favorite musicians?
- My biggest influences are Mayhem, Hellhammer, Venom, Watain, Dissection…
4.Satan,Chaos,Blood And Terror is Provocator's second full length release how long did it take you to write the music for the new release?
- We can say that there's a good combination of new stuff and old riffs that I kept from the early years of Bleeding Fist. We can say that I worked on SCBAT for a year. The recordings was done in 3 days of supernatural sessions and rituals in the woods of Marezige where we established a new pact with my brother Lord Astaroth.
5.Besides the upcoming release is the debut cd still available to buy?Besides physical releases is their any other merchandise available for the readers if yes what is available and where can the readers buy it?
- Sure, you can buy the CD directly from MORIBUND CULT and the first EP (7˝) Darkness Is Rising from DOOMENTIA RECORDS. I think the split with Sahrana is still available via IRON BLOOD DEATH CORP. RECORDS. I have some Antikristus shirts left which are available from our facebook page.
6. In 2016 you added Lord Astaroth to handle the vocal duties when did you first meet him? Would you like to find more members to make a full band or do you prefer to work as a two man band?
- Lord Astaroth it`s my brother. I first met him on Black lake fest in 2010 where we played (Bleeding Fist) with Mortuary Drape, Maniac Butcher and many more. It was a really chaotic experience with some fights, hard drinking and other stuff I better keep for myself hahahah.
7.What does black metal mean to you?
- As my brother Lord Astaroth said during the recording session of SCBAT: Black Metal it`s poverty, decadence, violence and of course spreading the verb of SATAN!
8.Besides working in Provocator you also handle the vocals and guitars in Bleeding Fist.How would you say Bleeding Fists music is different from Provocator?
- Provocator it`s more primitive and raw that Bleeding Fist stuff
9.Have you and the band started working on new music for the next Bleeding Fist release? If yes any idea when it could be released?
- We have an anthology of demos and unreleased stuff (official Bleeding Fist demos and rehearsal tapes) and we need to finish working on them. We also have a concert DVD and documentary but we wil wait a little bit for this. We are waiting for the right time to do this and return to spread Darkness and Evil hahahha
10.Thank you HellScream for taking the time to fill this interview out do you have any final words for the readers?
- ONLY DEATH IS REAL!
Inquiries and Support for "Violent Demise Web-zine" can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/PDeathras...